The FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry is dynamic and diverse, and one that offers a wealth of career opportunities. FMCG products cover household items bought in the supermarket and pharmacy on a daily basis. Here is a list of some of the most active FMCG Companies promoting UAE National Career Opportunities in their organization.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world. But we’re so much more than that.
Inspired by the scientific breakthrough of our founder, Henri Nestlé, guided by our values and with nutrition at our core, we work alongside partners to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Joining Nestlé means becoming part of our family, with over 330,000 colleagues globally, and helping to keep us a leader across multiple categories, all the while having respect as our core value in how we treat our colleagues, our consumers, our communities and our planet.
Top 3 Reasons UAE Nationals should consider a career with NESTLE
1. If you want to work for in the food and beverage industry, why not join the world’s largest? With over 2000 brands, and present across the globe, our size and scale means you have the biggest possible exposure to an exciting and fast paced career, where the opportunities for your progression are endless. Many of our staff have experienced assignments and missions in different parts of the world, so if you like the thought of a truly international career, do consider Nestlé.
2. Be a trailblazer! We believe in order to retain our position in the market, we need to ensure we’re representative of the markets and consumers we serve. We have a great track record of implementing traineeships and great career options for Nationals across the Middle East and are now excited to make this happen in the UAE.
3. Unique insight to the private sector: From culinary to coffee, our huge portfolio of products offers you a variety of opportunities to learn the inner-workings of a successful multi-national business. If you enjoy a fast pace, and a variety of tasks and opportunities, Nestlé could be a great place to kickstartyour career.
Looking for UAE National Talent?
Sign-up for our “Pilot Emiratisation Program” and get
> One Free Pilot Job Credit + Featured Job Tag + Urgent Tag
Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company (ACCBC) and Rani Refreshments (RR) were established in 2012 following the successful establishment of a partnership between The Coca-Cola Company and Aujan Industries.
RR is the trademark owner to premier beverages brands including Rani and Barbican, while ACCBC is the authorized manufacturer and distributor of its products in ~15 countries across the Middle East and North Africa. ACCBC is also the licensed manufacturer in the Middle East for VIMTO.
Each of the brands that ACCBC manufactures holds a market leadership position within the categories each brand competes: Rani in juice drinks, Barbican in malt beverages and VIMTO in cordials/ ready to drink range.
Since inception, ACCBC has worked aggressively to develop and deliver on the shareholders’ vision of creating a regional beverage powerhouse. ACCBC supplies to more than 70 markets in close coordination with RR
With over 3,000 employees, the company maintains a direct presence in countries across the MENA region and owns three manufacturing facilities.
Top 3 Reasons UAE Nationals should consider a career with Aujan
1. Continued support in development of skills and behavioral traits required for the role, aligned to our corporate values
2. Relentless focus on creating an environment which enables individuals and engages our teams to give their best
3. Provide for an MNC environment which fosters pioneering entrepreneurial spirit, while maintain our familial roots
Americana is one of the largest and most successful groups in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), with capabilities spanning manufacturing, distribution and restaurant operations. Our much-loved brands are present in more than 20 markets globally. For over 50 years, Americana has managed a wide portfolio of well-respected brands across its two Divisions: Restaurants and Food, creating direct jobs for almost 60,000 people, today.
A regional pioneer, Americana introduced the concept of Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) to the Region with its first restaurant of the kind, Wimpy, in Kuwait in 1970. Today, the Restaurants Division operates close to 1,900 restaurants, with over 40,000 employees, in 13 markets. Americana is the franchisee of some of the world’s most prominent brands in fast food and casual dining; including KFC, Pizza Hut, Hardee’s, Costa Coffee, Krispy Kreme and TGI Friday’s; to name a few.
Americana Food Division manufactures and distributes more than 15 brands, in seven categories: frozen meat, poultry, vegetables; canned beans and staples; corn and potato snacks, biscuits, and cakes. With 25 manufacturing facilities in four key markets, and their subsequent warehousing, storage and distribution facilities, the Division employs more than 20,000 employees across its value chain.
LEAP Program Introduction
Americana’s Leap Program (ALP) offers career opportunities for enthusiastic UAE Nationals to unleash their potential and build a successful career. Diverse career paths across many disciplines designed to accelerate the learning and to advance their exposure. The program offers professional qualifications, technical programs, and unlimited on-the-job work experience to our business in the UAE as well as our international locations.
The LEAP Management Training Program is a start towards an exciting career in Americana. The program has two tracks, one for fresh graduates and the other for enthusiastic individuals who are in their mid-career (2- 3 years of experience) and passionate to excel in their careers.
Top 3 Reasons UAE Nationals should consider A CAREER WITH Americana
1. An accelerated rotational program where Management Trainees are immersed in various functional areas of the company
2. Exposure to international missions and training programs
3. A full-time employment contract from the first day of joining
Other Top Companies:
P&G, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Phillip Morris, L’Oreal, The Kraft Heinz Company, MARS, Koty
Our Career Advisory nurture campaigns connects your brand & value proposition to the enriched UAE National Audience. To be a part of this Career Advisory listing please send us an email here for more info.
If you enjoyed the read, please join the discussion below and share this article with your social network!