Terms & Conditions
JobsForNationals.com is a Nationalization initiative initially researched & developed to facilitate UAE National Recruitment (as it grows across the GCC), from Undergrads to Professionals, for Private & Public Organizations across the Seven Emirates.
Our mission is to centralize and simplify job search for UAE National Talent under ONE portal.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using JobsForNationals.com. JobsForNationals.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time as it continues to grow into new markets.
- JobsForNationals.com provides a service to bring Employers and Job Seekers together on one platform thus bridging the communication gap between the two parties. Both Job Seekers and Employers can register online, create their profiles, post jobs (Employers) and search & apply for jobs (Job Seekers).
- As a service, JobsForNationals.com, based on subscription, will maintain its platform, ensure its live and accessible at all times and help drive relevant Job Seeker traffic through actively promoting both the Employer & Jobs.
- JobsForNationals.com is a Job postings only platform since job seekers only update their profiles when looking for a job, we promote the methodology of Fresh Jobs = Fresh Candidates.
- As a 'specialist-portal', at JobsForNationals.com we are also continuously streamlining our job seekers registration processes to ensure maximum applications exclusively from Nationals. Reference: Employer Testimonials.
- Employers posting Jobs on JobsForNationals.com will receive all applications directly. Applications can be received at an email address or a URL
- Employers MUST follow these Job Posting Guidelines at all times
- JobsForNationals.com reserves the rights to promote Employer Profile & Employer Job Postings on all JobsForNationals.com social media & email channels, online or offline, including the use of Employer's corporate logo on banners, flyers, posters or rollups to drive Job Seeker traffic.
- Job Seeker personal data will be available to Employers Posting Jobs on JobsForNationals.com.
- Personal data includes a Name which is mandatory, an email Address which is mandatory and a Telephone Number which is optional.
- Personal data provided by the user may be used by JobsForNationals.com to notify the user of any news, and or promotional offers relating only to the JobsForNationals.com website.
- The user can unsubscribe from these notifications at any time.
- JobsForNationals.com will never disclose user personal data to any third party.
JobsForNationals.com may not be used for any of the following purposes:
- To contact JobsForNationals.com users regarding any issue apart from the purpose of recruitment.
- To contact JobsForNationals.com users to offer any services from a 3rd party company.
- To post any illegal content.
- The user is required to provide truthful information in their profile or job post.
- It is prohibited to use any text or images from JobsForNationals.com for personal or commercial use.
- JobsForNationals.com does not hold responsibility for any untruthful and/or inaccurate information included in job posts and profiles.
- JobsForNationals.com reserves the right to edit or delete any information submitted by the user to the website.
JobsForNationals.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please visit the 'Help' option in your browser menu to learn how to do this. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of this website.
JobsForNationals.com is powered by:
Hamilton Resourcing MENA FZ LLE
1536 / 2011 VCC
Media Free Zone