The Young Professional Program (UAE Nationals Only)Full time SAP
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
SELECTED GRADUATES WILL:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training;
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have a valid residents visa in the UAE;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Software, Engineering, Business Administration or Human Resources;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Cairo as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel as opportunities for employment after training could be elsewhere in the MENA / Gulf region;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in mid-July 2017 and full time availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday – Thursday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.