Site Engineer – Electrical (UAE Nationals Only)Full time EFECO (Subsidiary of Arabtec Holding PJSC) posted 2 years ago
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
At least 2 years site experience and with at least 1 year in a similar position.
- Detailed knowledge of the installation of medium, low and extra low voltage electrical works for infrastructure, commercial and light industrial buildings. The systems would include: Medium and low voltage power, Lighting and emergency lighting, Fire alarm, Security, Building management systems, Voice and data systems
- Detailed practical knowledge of the installation of electrical works including: Switchgear and distribution boards, transformers, generator sets, trunking, cable tray, conduits, armoured cables, fire resistant cables, wiring, light fitting and electrical accessories
- Site management skills to lead a team of foremen, tradesmen and sub-contractors
- Knowledge of the overall construction processes and operating practices
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the Dubai and Abu Dhabi regulations and codes of practice
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- An active personality, able to interact freely with his peers
- Knowledge of safety regulations and management principals
- Ability to use spreadsheet, database and word processing computer systems