Senior Specialist – Customer Contact Center (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Hays
We are currently working with a leading real estate development, management and investment company in Abu Dhabi who are looking to recruit a Senior Specialist within their Customer Contact Center. The purpose of this role is to provide support in delivering customer strategy and experience as well as offering CRM solutions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing of all processes procedure and system and support in management of day-to-day Contact Center activities to ensure high standards of service delivery.
- Train, coach, supervise Contact Center team.
- Establish Quality Control and supervise Contact Center team to elevate team performance.
- Develop all written and verbal customer correspondence, online chat templates, agent manuals, SOP’s.
- Ensure proper reporting and performance of SLA’s and oversee all Service Journeys by compiling performance and gap analysis reports.
- Manage sale and leasing leads as part of Sales and Leasing Journey.
- Ensure performance delivery according to department KPIs.
- Ensure high standard of customer experience across department.
- Ensure accuracy of customer information in CRM data base and provide input to enhance CRM requirements.
- Oversee the collection of customer feedback and develop customer feedback weekly/monthly reports highlighting nature and source of customer requests and recommend preventive and corrective actions to be taken to address customer issues.
- Roll-out customer surveys and customer insight to gather inputs on customer preferences
The successful candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, have proven managerial skills, be a proven strategic thinker and have a strong knowledge of customer service standards. You will have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or any related field. To qualify for this role you must have a minimum of 6 years experience in a customer service or a related field including 3 years in a supervisory position.