Senior Marketing and Communications Advisor (UAE Nationals Only)Full time SNC Lavalin International
The Senior Advisor (Marketing Communications), will oversee the strategic and tactical execution of marketing communication activities for the Oil & Gas and the Mining & Metallurgy sectors of the company in the Middle East & Africa regions.
In addition, the role supports communications for the company’s activities in India.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Support Business Development, Strategy & Marketing, and local management to develop and implement tactical marketing communications projects, including sales tools, marketing collateral, presentations, advertisements, social media presence, tradeshow booths, press releases, website content, and other materials as required.
- Effectively manage the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in line with brand guidelines
- Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials
- Support cross-sector marketing communication activities as needed
- Work closely with the leadership and operations in India to support the business’s marketing communications, and act as a central point of contact for any related external & internal communication needs Major Functions
- Coordinate marketing communications project, including content review and approvals
- Partner with BD and sectors to ensure their marketing and communications needs are met and develop and maintain key messaging for the oil & gas and the mining & metallurgy sectors in the ME&A region.
- Support development and posting of social media content in coordination with Regional Digital Lead as required.
- Support development of marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows, conferences and other client meetings.
- Support branding of charitable donations and sponsorship, including related approvals
- Act as a brand steward, upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency in all marketing communication applications.
- Liaise with country brand coordinators to ensure brand materials and guidelines are distributed and followed at a country level.
- Work with print vendors to establish quotas, production schedules and delivery of materials to distribution vendor partner.
- Ensure department compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
- Help set up and improve workflow processes when and where needed.
- Manage external vendors and agency partners as needed.
- Monitor and report marketing communication expenses and process invoices with accounts payable.
- Foster best practices and collaboration between countries by sharing and internal communication with department counterparts.
- 5-10 years experience in marketing or communications, whether in an agency or internally within a marcomms department
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Bi-lingual English and Arabic
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Marketing Communications experience in copywriting, graphic design, or PR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies, as well as social media
- Results driven, proactive & able to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-cultural teams
- Problem-solving and solutions-oriented approach
- Flexible, change exchange-embracingly evolving work and market environment
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders