Senior Manager – Ticketing Systems (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Expo2020 Dubai posted 2 years ago
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply!
The Ticketing department within Expo 2020’s Commercial team is responsible for the development, planning and delivery of the ticketing strategy, world-wide ticketing sales and ticketing operations for Expo 2020 Dubai, aiming at 25 milloptimizeds over the course of its 6 months.
8+ years experience in ticketing and access control project management for large-scale international events, leisure or sports venues and/or cultural attractions;
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business, Engineering or Information Technology;
- Expertise in ticketing technology solutions including demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch;
- Strong planning, organizational and project management skills;
- Proven track record in implementing business requirements and procedures through system use and vice-versa;
- Supplier relationship management skills;
- Professionalism and diplomacy;
- Excellent communication skills;
The Senior Manager – Ticketing Systems is responsible for the project management of the implementation of Expo’s ticketing and access control solution from a business requirements standpoint.
This person will collaborate with IT to guide the ticketing system implementation project, focusing on the applications functionality for all sales and onsite event-time access control. This key role will be vitally important to assure Expo’s success in leveraging technology to facilitate a positive visitor experience, support the commercial drive to achieve its visitor goals and provide for smooth internal operations.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Planning and project design with the Ticketing Service Provider for the business requirements implementation of all required B2C and B2B sales channels and all access control for optimized visitor flow;
- Systems implementation management and configuration of the Expo system from a business requirements perspective for ticketing, access control and integrated visitor services;
- Facilitation of system-sustained business processes and procedures to correctly support requirements for Finance, Operations and Visitor Services;
- Guidance of the implementation project through its various phases: development, implementation, testing and production of B2C and B2B sales channels, via web and at physical sales points – citywide and onsite;
- Management of the ticketing service partner relationship, verification of deliverables, timelines and service levels to ensure an innovative, seamless, frictionless experience;
- Event-time required systems related management such as reporting, configuration adaptability and issue resolution through the service provider to assure smooth and continuous operations.