Senior Manager – PR & Social Media (UAE Nationals Only)Full time DXBEntertainments
In this role, you will be responsible for Supporting the Sr.Marketing Manager and PR Manager on projects or PR campaigns for both Motiongate and Bollywood parks.
- Execute PR outreach through strategic communications plans, media pitching and press releases
- Maintain long-and-short-lead media calendar ensuring all campaigns for the company are met
- Writing press releases for online and offline media for Sr. PR Manager
- Manage and update PR Database per media segment for the domestic market.
- Assist with the development and implementation of tactical media plans.
- Media Monitoring and Reporting
- Manage collection and daily distribution of media coverage
- Report on PR measurement and analysis for campaigns
- Updating and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Maintains Media library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides Media tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes PR and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Assist in managing press releases
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather customer insight.
- Analysis and follow-up of initiatives from the competition.
- Maintain knowledge of all DPR parks for cross-selling as well as the competitors’ offers and tactical promotions.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below:
- University degree in Marketing, Tourism Management.
- Minimum of two years professional working experience in Hospitality, Tourism, Government, Theme Park industry or Service sector
- Proactive, passionate, action orientated and result driven.
- Organized, disciplined, dedicated, loyal and a self-starter.
- Focused, energetic and flexible
- Fluent in English in addition to the language spoken in the specific geographical area
- Assertive but with a diplomatic approach to business
- Must possess business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Presentation and public speaking attributes
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications and using of smartphone and iPad for taking notes, presentations, emails
- Knowledge of domestic market relevant media for the domestic market
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to build up the relationship with major media & Press companies
- Knowledge of the Indian market and Bollywood is a plus
- Knowledge of IP Brands a plus
- Experience in promoting to brands to the press
- Good copywriting skills
- Strong language skills