Senior Manager Cyber Security (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Expo2020 Dubai
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply!
The Information Communications and Technology Department is responsible for developing and implementing the ICT Master Plan; defining and implementing technology infrastructure, systems, and services as well as providing operations support; preparing and executing technology testing and operational readiness phases; and coordinating with Dubai Smart City initiatives in alignment with the requirements and planning of Expo 2020 Dubai.
8+ years’ experience in information security with at least 5+ years management of a security operations center, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering; computer sciences or related disciplines;
- CISM or GCIH certification;
- Experience in information security and managing a security operations center;
- Knowledge of Cloud and IT Infrastructure services, including security, directory services, identity management, network, systems, storage, databases, PKI, VPN, SSO, federation services, or WIFI.
This role will be responsible for the planning, organization, execution, and administration of the Expo 2020 cybersecurity threat intelligence operation center leading up to and throughout Expo 2020 Dubai.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Investigate and resolve security events and incidents;
- Understand the policies, standards and guidelines appropriate to the monitoring of technology and legal requirements in accordance with Expo 2020 policies and procedures;
- Develop, implement and oversee security operation center standard operating procedures that will be used to guide daily activities;
- Produce reports that demonstrate, track, compare, and analyze security solutions.