Senior Manager Collections (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Amlak Finance PJSC posted 1 year ago
- Develop the department’s short and long term strategy and direct the reporting divisions towards accurate and timely implementation.
- Set the department’s goals and objectives and ensure cascading of such to reporting employees, and guide their achievement.
- Develop and implement the annual departmental budget in line with the overall company budget and ensure adherence thereof. Improve cost structures and operating efficiency and ensure expenses are reviewed and controlled in line with approved budgets.
- Establish the department’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation.
- Identify the human resources requirements of the department and provide recommendations on levels of rewards, promotions, transfers and career progressions for the function’s employees.
- Develop and review Collections / Recovery strategies/tactics to reduce instances of default. Perform cost-benefit analysis for each segment to ascertain most beneficial collection/recovery tactics and ensure alignment with Business requirements.
- Manage and improve the value of Collections portfolio.
- Direct and monitor regular follow-up on customers by in-house and outsourced team members, in order to ensure recovery of dues in a timely manner..
- Develop early warning /probability to default modules to proactively identify the risky segments. Regularly review the parameters/criteria to identify the potential defaults.
- Improve customer service proposition by developing segment based campaigns/ programs to address and gain control over issues impacting delinquency.
- Regularly meet with customers to maintain positive relationships and carry out negotiations for regularizing / restructuring account.
- Work closely with the Legal department to initiate legal action on defaulting customers in line with the Collections policy. Periodic reviews with Legal on the cases referred for foreclosure and address concerns if any that affects the organization’s ability in seeking a favorable judgment.
- Appoint external agencies and make relevant arrangements to provide overseas collection services for skip customers.
- Coordinate with all internal departments to address and resolve matters that impact Collections efficiency, productivity and flows to delinquency.
- Complete feedback loop into the other Business constituents such as Credit Policy, Branch, Operations, Legal and other related functions.
- Oversee the generation of regular management reports / MIS on the delinquency rates and other financial indicators and track achievement vs. plan.
- Support all internal and external audits by overseeing that the department provides the information required by auditors.
Demonstrates core behaviors of Organization for the required level.
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of portfolio management and debt collection.
- Strong background in risk management and contingency planning
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly from the Hiring Manager to discuss further.