Senior Director Learning & Development Planning (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Etisalat posted 1 year ago
UAE Nationals Only
Accountable to develop and manage Career Development, succession and learning plan covering all employees in order to ensure that the organization has a well-designed process to meet its future requirements. Supports all functional heads by offering counseling and information on the most updated training solutions unique to their functional needs.
Aligns Training Strategy with the Corporate Strategy cascaded through the overall Talent Management direction and within the approved budgets. Conducts Training Needs Analysis, assessment and develops measurement instruments for Training Evaluation guarantying ROI towards the Corporate Training Initiatives
Essential Knowledge, Experience & Competencies:
- 6-8 years of related experience in training management with substantial experience in Managing the Career Development System in a large and reputable organization
- Bachelor Degree preferably in education management or equivalent, MBA Preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts Training Needs Analysis, assessment and develops measurement instruments for Training Evaluation guarantying ROI towards the Corporate Training Initiatives.
- Provides training solutions to all business segments within the corporation and programs in line with the training plan.
- Accountable to develops and manage Career Development, succession and learning plan covering all employees in order to ensure that the organization has a well-designed process to meet its future requirements.
- Design of development programs for specific categories for staff i.e. FLP, YPP members-viz.
- Develops Career Progression and Succession Planning to ensure that competent, well-trained nationals when required can fill key senior positions.
- Establishes the Career Path configurations for the Staff in different specializations in coordination with the Regions/ HO.
- Design and development of programs for top management as directed by CHRO
- Confer with management, supervisors, and employees to gain insight on job requirements and align training programs to better accommodate the dynamic changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Develops the required systems to ensure efficiency and effective training planning
- Develops processes, procedures and training manuals in line with best practices and in accordance with the organizations’ strategies.
- Counsels functional heads on the most suitable training solutions to enhance their functional /Team performance
- Provides professional direction and guidance to subordinates. Evaluates their performance and carries out counseling to improve performance.
- Builds strategic relationships with world-class training providers.