Senior Advisor – Enterprise Risk Managament (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Five Continents Technical and Industrial Services Establishment
- Develops and maintains the process for implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Policy and framework across the company.
- Coordinates the developmentand maintenance of risk registers for various divisions and corporate as awhole covering operations risk, financial risk, market risk, strategic risk,and HSE risk.
- Populates and maps risksfrom the risk register of various divisions as pictorial representation ofrisks to company as a whole.
- Develops a risk appetitematrix for the company in terms of risk tolerance and risk to capital leverageincluding; ERM responsibility matrix defining roles and responsibilities ofvarious personnel in the organization and Matrix to identify ERM Training needs for thecompany.
- Develops risk based performance measurement indicators. Develops analytical, system and data management capabilities.
- Develops a change management process for ERM and aligns other change management processes that are existing in the company for various risks.
- Identifies and advises onpotential major risk showstoppers in capital projects.
- Participates in the reviewof projects terms of reference (TOR’s) Terms of Reference and reviews ofprojects from feasibility to post-commissioning stages.
- Plan, supervise andcoordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop theassigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient onthe job and deliver the respectivesection objectives.
- Provide input forpreparation of the Unit / Divisional budgets and assist in the implementationof the approved Budget and work plans to deliver objectives.
- Investigate and highlightany significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Unit /Divisional policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order tosupport execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Unit / Division in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement newtools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operationalprocesses.
- Identify improvements ininternal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency inline with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issuesconfronting the function.
- Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with the COMPANY HSE procedure requirements
- Report all incident andoccupational illness to line supervisor.
- If aware of any unsafepractice or condition, or if in any doubt about the safety of any situation,immediately consult their Line supervisor.
- Carryout the emergencyresponsibilities in line with the respective roles as per the emergencyorganization.
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
- @ Five Continents Technical and Industrial Services Establishment
- United Arab Emirates,Abu Dhabi
- Oil & Energy