Security Manager (UAE Nationals Only)Full time G4S Secure Solutions posted 1 year ago
We are currently looking for an experienced Security Manager. The role is open to UAE Nationals to support the company in developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures as per SIRA and G4S Group standards.
- Supporting branch security operations and monitor performance at SIRA
- Participate in recruitment processes, training and supervising security Officers and Guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Support and coordinate security operations for specific events & stand in the events
- Coordinate with staff when responding to emergencies
- Review reports on incidents and breaches of security policies.
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for the management
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g.
implementationof new technology)
- Establish strong relationship with various government authorities including but not limited to the police, CID, & Corporate Security Managers.
- Diploma in any field from a reputable university
- Further education and training in security administration or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in security field, police or armed forces.
- Proven experience as a Security Manager or similar position
- Experienced using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experienced in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures as per SIRA regulation.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Open to UAE nationals only