Chief Specialist – Transport Future (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
To provide RTA higher management with technical support & advice in the areas of future mobility and Transport, in relation to external factors like economics, social, political etc.
KEY RESULTS ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide technical advice and suggest suitable recommendations to the higher management on how to shape the future of mobility that is suitable for Dubai
- Analyze global and local trends, identify their impact on the future of mobility in Dubai and provide suitable recommendations.
- Conduct strategic & technical studies for the future of mobility in relation to all transport-related factors such as developments, as well as external factors like social, economic & political.
- Provide advice on RTA strategy for the future of mobility
- Participate in future forecasting and scenario planning for the future of mobility.
- Suggest ideas, projects, initiatives, etc, that are related to the future & sustainability of transport, from internal, external and global sources.
- Identify potential topics for DG’s innovation labs.
- Assist in developing a framework for the future of mobility in Dubai.
- Assist in developing, reviewing and updating of policies& procedures for future mobility and public transport in line with the latest international trends and local trends.
- Assist in developing tools related to the future of mobility and transport.
- Participate in conducting technical studies related to the section.
- Ensure the proper implementation of the action plan to implement the approved recommendations/projects related to the future of mobility.
- Provide required progress reports on different projects/tasks as assigned.
- Participate in different teams and projects of mobility and public transport.
- Provide reports as instructed as well as initiate reports supporting the job.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- Transport Sustainability
- Project Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master degree in Transport from a recognized university.
- 10 years of relevant working experience in a similar post in a large and active service
- Health Insurance – Eligible as per the policy for self and family (Wives & Kids below 21 years old and Parents)
- Air Tickets – Eligible as per the policy for self and family (Wives & Kids below 21 years old)