Retail Marketing Manager | Al Futtain Lexus | Dubai (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Al Futtaim Group posted 5 months ago
Location: AFM Lexus Head Office, Dubai
Manage and handle all Tactical Campaigns for Sales, Aftersales, and Pre-Owned. Managing and planning events and execute all the key elements. Support showrooms/service centers with any POS or any Marketing Material required in improving the business.
Specify the output required for the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not task.
Description of the Accountability
Performance Indicators (How accountability is measured)
- To manage all Tactical Campaigns and coordinate preparations of all elements for Sales, Aftersales and Pre-Owned to support on achieving the target. Managing the creative briefing process with Gmasco and ensuring all jobs are executing flawlessly and within budget.
- All requirements must be delivered on the confirmed campaign live date.
- The campaigns must not exceed the approved budget.
- Inquiries to be generated as per KPI set for each campaign.
- Adequate planning and timely implementation of all activation elements of each event and exhibition to meet the KPI’s as approved by management. Make sure to ensure all units if applicable and arrange for logistics to transfer the units to the venue and back to its initial location.
- Site visit the event venue and discuss all marketing elements needed.
- Brief the requirement to the agency and follow up to meet the deadline.
- Reserve cars if required and ensure that all high specs are in display.
- Arrange with the logistics team to transfer units to the venue.
- Insurance required to be applied if a car is part of a display in the event.
- Visits to showrooms and service centers and implementation of new/additional POS. Ensure all facilities have the approved Marketing materials/collaterals. Ensure that the e-brochures are updates on the websites along with the spec sheets.
- Always inform the facilities of any implementation of POS to ensure they have the approved collateral.
- Updates the e-brochures and spec sheets and inform the Digital Manager on any changes/updates.
- Support internal branding and ensure a successful and smooth opening of any new or current facilities.
- Site visits to the facility to ensure all requirements are taken care off.
- Plan and execute any facility opening event adequately to ensure a successful event.
- Prepare competitive advertising reports beginning/after each quarter campaign.
- Prepare competitive reports each quarter to monitor competitor activity.
- To make sure that the appearance of our associates reflects our company’s image. Always seek for better uniforms quality to ensure our associate’s comfort.
- Ensure uniforms are of high quality.
- Continuous follow up on the feedback received from the associates to Kaizen.
- Support in proofreading Arabic content for tactical campaigns and e-brochures/showroom POS
- Support in all Arabic proofreading for Campaigns to ensure that the content is flawless/error-free and consistent.
Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
The Retail Marketing Manager is responsible for handling and managing campaigns for sales, pre-owned and aftersales. Also, responsible for all Marketing materials POS/Collaterals across all AFM Lexus facilities as well as, enhancing the customer-facing collaterals for better customer experience. The candidate must be active to follow up with the concerned parties to deliver the material on time. The candidate must be creative and active to implement strategies and ideas that will have a high impact on the business. Needs to be an advocate and support in achieving a high number of inquiries (showroom walk-ins/telephone) leads.
Additionally, the candidate must be passionate and driven to do the best at what they do. Also, be able to provide solutions and support for the company to improve the customer experience and the business as well to help in maximizing sales. The Retail Marketing Manager will work cohesively and collaboratively across the marketing, sales and aftersales functions as well as our in house ad agency Consumer & Customer Communications.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience with a specific focus in retail and brand communication
- Able to work within a team
- Goal oriented and highly motivated
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment while being creative and resourceful in addition to also building structure and process
- Strong project management, creative development, and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through; outstanding oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to meet objectives
- Ability to think creatively and critically as an individual while working effectively with a team
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude in a team-oriented culture, with a good sense of humor
Behavioral Competencies :
- Customer Orientated
- Oral Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Task Orientated