Retail Associate (UAE Nationals Only)Full time DXBEntertainments
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of duties related to the display and sale of merchandise items, maintaining retail area and merchandise in a safe, clean and orderly manner, handling cash as well as opening & closing retail shops and maintaining merchandise stock while meeting Dubai Parks and Resorts sales goals and assuring sound employee and customer relations.
- Attend to all guests in a friendly, professional, efficient manner in order to achieve full guest satisfaction.
- Promote up selling, link and suggestive selling of all merchandise in the shop in order to increase revenue.
- Maintain stock levels in the shop at all times and ensure that goods are neatly displayed in order to increase revenue.
- Update the list of items that guests are requesting additional to the available product range.
- Have excellent product knowledge of the merchandise that is for sale in the retail outlets.
- Pass on any guest complaints to the management team for necessary action in order to ensure positive feedback is given.
- Carry out cashiering functions in an accurate and professional manner in order to avoid discrepancies.
- Assist the Retail team and Finance department with inventory counts on a regular basis in order to produce accurate and effective inventories.
- Make a list of all items which need to be replenished at the end of the operating day and, if necessary during trading hours, in order to ensure that the retail outlet is fully stocked at all time.
- Participate in the refilling of display and visual merchandising as seen fit by the management.
- Attend all scheduled training.
- Maintain accurate timekeeping on a daily basis.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Dubai Parks & Resorts
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Intermittent and prolonged standing and walking to move about the park site and to interact with guests and other employees.
- Fluent understanding of computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as basic understanding of inventory control systems.
- Ability to lift and move up to 12kg, and in some cases to do so repetitively.
- Ability to lift and move up to 12kg over your head occasionally.
- Graduates of high school or equivalent level of education