Real Estate Senior Officer (UAE Nationals Only)Full time EMPOST – Emirates Post Group posted 2 years ago
Supervision and follow-up of operations and procedures by renting the group’s real estate units and working on the development of plans and recommendations periodically with a view to increase revenue and deal optimally with the requirements of the tenants.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 5 years of experience in the same field
- Supervising the preparation of contracts for the rental of property belonging to the group in coordination with legal affairs.
- Preparation of Management performance indicators reports (financial and non-financial) incorporating proposed solutions to reach the target values in those indicators.
- Comprehensive status of the real estate market, including the rental values of various residential and commercial units in the various regions of the country for adoption as rental values for the group-owned units for new contracts and renewal contracts.
- Working to develop mechanisms and procedures for dealing with the requests and complaints of tenants in order to reach the highest levels of tenant satisfaction.
- Deliberate plans to consider possible solutions for leasing units through direct negotiations with the target tenants of these companies Real estate.
- Direct supervision of all services associated with the tenant units through coordination with the competent departments to enhance their efficiency.
- Contributing to the resolution of legal differences by acting as a point of communication between the Department of Legal Affairs, financial management and tenants and developing joint mechanisms for the purpose of preserving group rights (collection of rental value, receipt of units, etc.).
- Direct contact with investors and tenants periodically regarding contract signing procedures, receipt and delivery of real estate and follow-up requests and obstacles.
- Contribution to the development of a real estate management strategy.
- Participate in the preparation of a budget for real estate management.
- Preparation of the required contract statement reports containing all tenants ‘ statements, and preparation of internal and external correspondence.
- Perform any other tasks and responsibilities assigned to it.
- Percentage of Alzeah in real estate administration revenue.
- Lease contracts completed and status of all units (Surrey, vacant, legal).
- Reports of real estate units and studies.
- Monthly financial and administrative disclosures.
- Percentage of real estate leased from total property.
Communications & Working Relations:
- Fixed assets, administration, Legal affairs, strategy, commercial sector, postal area administration.
- Tenants, investors, real estate companies, land and property department, real estate organization, bodies, local services.
University qualification (bachelor’s degree) and 5 years of experience in the same field.