Product Manager – Fire & Security Solutions (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Johnson Controls posted 3 weeks ago
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Product Manager is a strategic role reporting directly to the Vice President and General Manager for our Fire & Security business in the Middle East and Africa. You will be part of our MEA Team supporting the identification and development of the solution offerings for the business and ensuring competitive advantage.
As a Product Manager, you will analyze, monitor and identify market and technology trends to ensure business objectives are met with the optimal fire and Security solutions. You will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience coupled with your industry knowledge to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT:
As Product Manager, you will serve as a subject matter expert on Building Technology Solutions focused on Fire and Security Solutions. You will be strategically conducting market research, competitor analysis considering market placement that delivers the desired ROI and market share You will be responsible for collecting and presenting quantitative and qualitative data, analyzing and reporting trends, brand positioning, and segment evaluation.
As a Product Manager, you are able to think strategically to understand market needs, develop a detailed product solution, and propose it to the business. You will communicate the product offering throughout JCI’s business and sales channels, explain how to sell it, how to apply it and how to compete against similar products from other OEMs. As a subject matter expert in you will use your significant knowledge of the Fire & Security industry, regulations, customer base, and competitive landscape in the Middle East & Africa region to influence the future product road map and strategic direction of the portfolio, high level of visibility to Senior Leadership and customers.
As a Product Manager, you will be also, performing specific market research on identified topics, deliver high-quality research publications for management, present new markets, and their drivers, value chain analysis, investment opportunity, and risk analysis. You will be responsible for developing pricing tools & strategies for Fire & Security Solutions by utilizing the market research, trends, technical expertise, competitor’s positioning and how to compete against similar products in the Middle East & Africa region.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree (Engineering and/or Business)
- Minimum 7 years in Product Management / Business Analyst role for Building Technology Solutions
- Knowledge about Fire & Security Solutions market dynamics & economics
- Ability to understand major Product management-associated functions (Sales/ComOps, Marketing & Strategy, GSCM & Engineering)
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to achieve desired targets
- Proven analytical skillset & strategic mind-set, ability to quickly move from details to the holistic view and vice versa
- Strong, self-directed, collaborative team player with interpersonal, communication, & presentation skills
- Very strong communication / interpersonal skills, able to provide an environment of trust
- Ability to prioritize and set challenging but realistic time schedules
- Strong confidence with executive presentations; ability to communicate with colleagues & customers at all levels
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- Minimum 7 years in Product Management / Business Analyst role for Fire and Security business
- Arabic is an added advantage
- Valid UAE driving license