PRO (UAE Nationals Only)Full time G4S Secure Solutions posted 1 year ago
We are currently looking for an experienced Government Relations Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with government entities and carry out all the duties related to submission, collection, and processing of application papers and various legal documents.
- Coordinate all documents required by government departments to obtain various approvals for the company’s employees and visas for authorized visitor.
- Prepare and submit all documentation required for labor department approval for new hires.
- Work together with the HR Department to establish a relationship with the labor department to obtain approvals for the employee and business visitors.
- Process attestation of employee qualifications and civil documents as required.
- Prepare documents to assist the new joiners in medical check-up and pay bank guarantee for approved employees to obtain work permit.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation required for renewal of labor cards, health card and other documents to ensure all labor department and statutory requirements are complete.
- Work together with the HR Department to obtain immigration department approval for all employees, new hires, the company’s guests to ensure compliance to UAE laws.
- Prepare and submit all documentation required for obtaining various categories of visas and other immigration related documents
- Prepare documentation and coordinate for renewal of visit visa, employment and residence visa for all employees to ensure all immigration department and statutory requirements are fulfilled.
- Prepare documentation for obtaining approvals and also for renewals from Ministry of Economy, Chamber of Commerce to ensure conformance to UAE laws
- Keep abreast of immigration and labour law developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders.
- A Diploma in a business related field or equivalent would be beneficial but not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a government liaison role / PRO role within the UAE.
- Strong background of UAE Labour Law, immigration process and procedures.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent personal grooming and conduct standards.
- Good English Reading & Writing skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
- Valid UAE driving license
- UAE Nationals only