PR Assistant (UAE Nationals Only)Full time City University College of Ajman posted 2 months ago
- Conducting market research relevant to the College and identifying publicity opportunities
- monitoring relevant media coverage, industry news, competitor ads, assembling press kits, and fielding telephone calls from the media and clients.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references
- Write and edit media materials, such as press releases, newsletters, reports, and multimedia presentations (create brochures and sell sheets, deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail, speaking proposals)
- Liaising with press contacts, analyzing and evaluating all PR coverage
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy
- Assist, organize, and run all PR and marketing events
- Develop marketing communications campaigns
- Responsible for support, research, and administrative tasks including preparing client files, presentations, and schedules
- Assist PR Manager develop communication strategies based on research and discussion with the team.
- Assisting with the creation and promotion of the College and its services through public relations initiatives
- Assess opportunities for positive PR and ensure execution
- Assist in other PR & Marketing tasks, as and when required
- Attend meetings, as and when required