Operations Engineer (UAE Nationals Only) Full time Enova posted 1 year ago
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (4+ years Degree)
- 6+ years of experience in technical maintenance with exposure to Facilities Management especially in the areas of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Follow the day to day operations, Control the service reports delivered to the client
- Prepare and follow up quotations to the client, Follow up the client and suppliers contracts
- Ensure good response time to the client from his team
- Understand project controls, cost estimates, quantity takeoffs and manpower requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, and help achieve Enova’s business objectives.
- Provide technical direction and on-the-job training to team leaders, supervisors and technicians.
- Assign and coordinate work to team leaders, supervisors and technicians; plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Run quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely
- Diagnose and fix faults and carry out planned maintenance.
- Perform assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Line Manager on unusual or complex problems.
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication on projects.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and maintain installations.