On-board Courier (UAE Nationals Only)Full time NFS SOLUTIONS DWC LLC posted 5 months ago
On-Board Courier (UAE)
NFS is a crowd-shipping company that aspires to offer premium service to deliver packages faster than traditional players such as DHL, FedEx, and Aramex.
NFS is based in the UAE and has been founded by a serial founder with over 20 years’ experience starting and leading technology and professional services company.
NFS is looking for a reliable UAE national (male or female) to travel frequently between UAE (Dubai or Abu Dhabi) and GCC countries to carry time-sensitive packages.
The On-Board Carrier will be expected to perform the following duties among others:
- Travel frequently within the GCC – e.g. every day or every other day (excluding weekend) carrying time-sensitive packages (mainly documents) in carry-on luggage and/or checked-in luggage
- The On-Board Carrier will travel from the UAE and return to UAE during the same day
- Meet at precise times NFS handlers in UAE (Abu Dhabi Dubai or Sharjah) and GCC (capital cities) to receive or deliver packages
NFS is looking for, either full-time On-Board Carrier that will travel 3 to 5 times a week or, part-time On-Board Carrier that will travel 1.5 to 3 times a week
The following qualifications are required:
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to details, professionalism, logistical operations work, and no room for mistakes
- Fluent Arabic speaker and a decent level of English (written, reading, verbal) to be able to communicate with the operations team in UAE and GCC
- Ability to use an App in English
- Valid UAE passport to travel visa-free in all the GCC
- Flexibility in work hours – sometimes might have to start the day very early (e.g. 6 am) and sometimes might have to meet handlers in the evening (e.g. 7p – 9p).
- High level of professionalism and good customer manners
- Stamina and good health to be able to handle frequent traveling
- Ability to handle stress, great attention to details, organization skills, punctuality, presentability (good manners, proper attire, and polite/formal communication skills), and discipline that comes with the high expectation to ensure flawless execution of the job and offering great customer service