Mehnaty Emirati Graduate Program (UAE Nationals Only)Graduate Program Citi Bank posted 1 year ago
About the program:
Mehnaty is a 12-moth premier Emirati leadership development program with Citi. Mehnaty stands for ‘My profession’, and at Citi it aims to instill in its participants the best practices and best values from over two centuries of financial excellence.
The Mehnaty Graduate Program starts alongside Citi’s Middle East & Africa Analyst Program, beginning with one month of formal training in Dubai with an induction providing an overview of Citi.
The induction program is followed by 12 months of on-the-job training in one of Citi’s business areas. These could include: Consumer Bank, Operations & Technology, Finance, Compliance, Corporate Banking, Global Subsidiary Group, Treasury and Trade Solutions.
- You have completed your university degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in 2018 or will be complete before July 2019
- You have a strong academic record: GPA above 3.0/4.0, a UK 2:1 or equivalent in any major
- You have an interest in business and a career in banking and finance
- You are fluent in English
- You are a UAE national (holding a family book)
Who we think will be a great fit:
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. Well also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Committed to building a career in financial services management with an emphasis on expanding high-growth economies
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Flexible, resourceful and adaptable, able to fit in with many different cultures
- Strives individually, is a self starter, but also a team player with an ability to build strong relationships in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary