Manager – Projects Compliance (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Expo2020 Dubai
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply!
The Portfolio Governance Department is responsible for facilitating planning and delivery while enabling decision making across the programme by establishing governance principles and standards. In this regard, the department proactively monitors the progress of all projects across Expo 2020, highlighting risks that impair effectiveness and efficiency of delivery. The department facilitates alignment and integration across the programme to enable the achievement of the Expo Goals and provides independent reporting to senior management on progress.
7 + years’ of experience in contracts audit, forensic reviews and compliance reviews as well as:
- Recognized professional qualification in either CIA, CPA or ACCA;
- Complete own work to the required quality standards and deliver work on time;
- Good Business English and English writing skills;
- Transparency, integrity and honesty.
The Manager Projects Compliance contribute to the delivery of an amazing Expo 2020 that meets best practice in providing assurance to the stakeholders by assisting with the compliance program of Expo Dubai 2020.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensure effective execution of the Expo 2020 compliance programme and its associated policies and protocols throughout;
- Contribute to the management of Gifts, Entertainment and Hospitality Policy;
- Contribute to the management of Conflicts of Interest across the programme;
- Assist with the reviewing, assessing and gaining endorsement of any exemptions provided to various departments deviating from the internal controls, policies and procedures;
- Manage the division responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports.