Manager Digital Content (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Expo2020 Dubai posted 2 years ago
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply!
The Marketing & Communications department handles all aspects of brand management, marketing collateral, promotions, social media, creative content and communications (including internal, external, public relations and media relations). The department outsources a number of activities to external agencies, managing those relationships and briefing them on work required.
5+ years’ experience with at least 2 years of management or supervisory experience as well as:
- A Bachelors Degree in Digital Marketing or relevant discipline is preferable;
- Must have exposure of Enterprise Content Management Systems for updating content (ideally Sitecore experience);
- Able to demonstrate strong planning and organization skills;
- Strong communication skills in managing external agencies;
- Fluent in Business English.
The purpose of the Digital Content Marketing Manager will be the project management of the agencies and updating of content on the Expo websites. This includes delivering a solid digital platform across multiple language websites and working closely with Marketing and Social Media teams to coordinate content and updates across all the digital channels.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage Expo2020 Content Management Systems (content responsibility and publishing of all language websites);
- Work with Digital Director in the management of digital agencies (CMS) and translations to ensure all Expo websites content is accurate, up to date and reflects the interests which will appeal to the consumer/visitor;
- Use Sitecore CMS Analytics and Google Analytics to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics;
- Work with Analytics team to create and measure effectiveness and viewership of content across all the language websites;
- Lead the division responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports.