Manager Corporate Assurance (UAE Nationals only )Full time Dubai Airports
THIS IS WHERE INFLUENCE SPREADS
Manager – Corporate Assurance
We work at a fast pace. head office is no different. their business processes are fundamental to our status as a global leader that can respond quickly to any change. this may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as finance, procurement, legal, risk management and quality assurance ensure agility prevails.
Title holder has an integral role in the development of the Combined Assurance plan, ensuring adherence to it and independently conducting the assessment of DA’s internal control environment and developing recommendations through the execution of audit management processes. Title holder will also maintain DA’s corporate audit nonconformity report and findings register, tracking and assessing if findings have been adequately addressed, and managing related reporting.
Qualification & Education
The jobholder will be educated to a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance, Accounting or IT. A Master’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance, Accounting, IT, Aviation or equivalent is desirable. A Professional Accounting / Finance Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIA, etc.) is desirable.
The candidate should have a wide and in-depth experience in the fields of Internal Auditing, Internal Control, Audit Assurance, Accounts & Budgeting within a complex stakeholder environment. This is likely to be achieved over 5 years of which at least 3 years should be in leading teams and projects, defining objectives and achieving results by communicating job expectations and evaluating outcomes.
Certification required in any area for professional on-going development or for mandatory purposes.
- Written and verbal proficiency in Arabic and English
- Good knowledge of computer applications
- Business administration in a large sized organization
- Budgeting and effective cost control techniques
- Business knowledge/expertise/awareness
- Knowledge of other functions/ groups within the organization
- Knowledge of Business goals, objectives, direction
- Knowledge of departmental policies and procedures
- Knowledge of DA policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Risk Management
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques