Manager – Campus SecurityFull time Expo2020 Dubai posted 2 years ago
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
The role of the Security Department at Expo 2020 site oversees all aspects of Security across all phases of the Expo 2020 program, from construction, event delivery and legacy.
The role of the Manager, Campus Security will evolve to meet the needs of the security department which in turn will develop to address the needs of Project Expo2020 as it progresses through current and future phases.
The main responsibilities included in this role will be:
- Be the primary point of contact for Campus security and incident notification and management, liaising between security staff and external security services when required;
- Provide a daily report to Head of Security Operations (HSO) relating to all routine security activities within his/her areas of responsibility;
- Develop existing ‘Access and Egress’ security plans and controls to meet the needs of Expo 2020;
- Establish and manage security relationships with Expo external stakeholders and contractors throughout all phases of Expo 2020;
- Liaise with, and communicate Expo 2020 security standards and expectations, to all visitor groups;
- Liaise with, and deliver Expo 2020 security procedures, standards and expectations, to Expo 2020 internal stakeholders.
5+ years experience in Site Security management, ideally with additional experience in the police or military services:
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field;
- Recognised Security Management accreditation;
- Conflict resolution management experience;
- Ability to work autonomously and in partnership with others;
- Key qualifications in security management are desirable;
- Arabic speaker is desirable.