Logistics Admin (UAE Nationals Only)Full time PepsiCo
UAE Nationals Only
We are looking for a competent Logistics Admin to be based in our Dubai HQ.
A great asset for a Logistics Admin is their communication and negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- Education – University Graduate preferably with a Business Degree.
- Experience – Up to 3 years in FMCG.
- Extract opening stock by location from system and update stock report with In transit, offloaded, blocked, and transferred quantities
- Extract and import the daily inventory in system
- Extract sales reports from system for all locations and update daily KPI report
- Extract from system and prepare stock requirements for the following week and update stock report
- Compile and update slow moving stock report from all locations
- Consolidate monthly KPI presentations for Logistics functions
- Admin work to support all functions within the department (filing, archiving, attendance tracking, invoice tracking and submission, PRs and POs approvals follow-up etc.)
- Track and maintain all contracts within the department to be ready for approvals by year-end.
- Front End Backup User for RoadNet tool.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.