Information Security Manager (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Hoyamal Recruitment
Working for a leading global business based in Dubai with excellent career development opportunities.
- Information Security Manager role reporting to Head or IT for a leading Tech firm in the UAE
- Develop and maintain internal policies and procedures, system security plans, risk assessments, and other Risk Management Framework related artifacts.
- Forming and driving IT security initiatives throughout the organization.
- Develop the IT Operations and Testing Section strategyContinuously evolve the IT Operations and Testing
- Being a key stakeholder in resolving identified security threats and events in the environment, working across IT teams to assure resolution.
- Provides guidance and direction both within IT and among users for the physical protection of information systems assets, corporate information, and intellectual property assets.
- Review and improve the existing Application Security framework. Provide assistance in the identification, prioritization and remediation of information systems vulnerabilities
- Performs regular system vulnerability assessments and reports findings and
- Facilitate all information security related audit including scope of audits, timelines, and
- closing of recommended audit actions.
- Conduct technical information security assessment of systems and provide recommendations for ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and certification needs.
Knowledge / skills
- Broad knowledge of IT, understanding the function and integration of infrastructure and application technologies.
- 6-12 years overall experience.
- Expertise in web application, system and network security
- Experience defining, implementing and integrating security controls in Cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS environments.
- Experience with distributed system architecture and cloud solutions such as AWS
- Experience in designing and implementing software and security tools
- Security Certifications a plus: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT