HR Executive and L&D Coordinator (UAE Nationals Only)Full time EY
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
As a part of our talent team, you will spend most of your time supporting the HR Enablement and Learning & Development team to deliver exceptional client service.
Your key responsibilities
As an HR Executive and L&D Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to manage the overall relationship with HR services in line with the agreed governance process. You will work closely with the HR services, Talent Team and the business to ensure consistency of user experience and overall satisfaction of delivery. Other key responsibilities include:
- Support On-boarding & Transitions Consultant with on-boarding employees from Day 1 – 90
- Support new joiners in settling into a new country, navigating local customs, administration and pastoral care
- Run the Day 1 local induction including the coordination with local IT, Facilities Management and Finance
- Support execution of on-boarding strategy; obtain business involvement in induction and ongoing on-boarding for new joiners
- Update the Talent Consultants on progress within the first 90 days and raise any concerns
- Ensure 100% accuracy of hard copy personnel files for all Employees based in the location
- Print, sign and distribution Employees letters and liaise with the legal entity signature to sign contracts
- Attend sensitive Exit meetings where HR presence is required – requested by Exit Operations or ER
- Support all operational activity that needs to be executed face to face and locally as appropriate (i.e. CFTs, PMDP RC IWD, etc.) and not delivered by HR Operations, SL Consultants or shared services
- Provide support in implementation of any Reward initiatives or programs relating to flexible working, health, well-being etc.
- Support the Senior Talent Consultant and Lead Talent Consultant in developing communications to the business on people initiatives, key talent insights etc.
- Support Nationalization strategies where required in the GCC
Learning operations responsibilities:
- Review the learning curriculum and calendar for both technical and firm-wide learning to ensure full understanding of what courses will be deployed locally for the year and when
- Assist with identifying target learners to attend local deployment of courses
- Liaise with the SL stakeholders to understand the learning needs of the target group to ensure appropriate selection of nominations
- Ensure full familiarization and compliance with the MENA learning policy and procedures document
- Responsible for ensuring all course details, including costings are completed on the standard template and returned to Talent Services immediately after the deployment of a local course for upload in to the learning budgeting tool
- Ensure the correct modules and objectives of each course are understood and stated to ensure accurate and timely release of the course feedback survey
- Full management of on-site support during local deployment of courses including end-to-end facilitator management
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to cope with a role that involves the transactional and operational as well as bigger picture thinking.
- Commercial and pragmatic approach balanced with a high degree of sensitivity and discretion.
- Ability to be resilient, practical and a self-starter, comfortable with working on own and with teams.
- Demonstrating strong MS office skills and a willingness to acquire new skills to effectively utilise internal reporting systems
To qualify for the role you must have
- 0-3 years’ experience of working in HR operations or a similar function
- Proficient in Arabic and English language skills
- A degree in Human resources or a related discipline
- Knowledge of HR systems, basic HR measurement and process improvement preferred
- Excellent communication skills, whether written or verbal
Ideally, you’ll also have
- CIPD qualified. A postgraduate qualification in a Business or Human Relations discipline is desirable.
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.