Head of Marketing (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Al Futtaim Group posted 9 months ago
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for leading all the marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects for KSA & UAE. The ideal position holder will be a skilled Marketing strategist developing and executing plans to help establish, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. This position is also key in efficiently running our Marketing department and collaborating with the VM initiatives in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness
RESOURCE COMPLEXITY (resources required to achieve accountability)
X4 reports, Marketing Manager, PR & Events Manager, Marketing Executive and Customer Engagement Manager
Loyalty program budget 2mil AED (UAE & Saudi)
CRM budget 1 million (UAE & Saudi)
Digital budget 2mil (UAE & Saudi)
Marketing Budget (UAE & KSA)
Social Media Budget
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Description of the Accountability
Performance Indicators (How accountability is measured)
- Developing strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Design the branding strategy, positioning and pricing strategies
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts with support of the team using the Marketing calendar
- Aim to drive profitable sales and innovative outcome through maintaining strong partnerships with existing suppliers and proactively sourcing new vendors/suppliers
- Communicate and manage the marketing vision and business needs to stakeholders and providing timely updates and information on changes and trend.
- Researching demand for our products and services to stay ahead of the market
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Supervising team to coordinate marketing projects from start to finish.
- Develop social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Working closely with the Managing Director to devise an effective marketing strategy for 5-year plan.
- Working closely with other heads of departments on company projects
- Reporting on all marketing activities to the Director of Marketing.
§ Repeat visitation
§ Loyalty and CRM membership goals
§ Customer satisfaction goals
§ Marketing strategy objective
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
- Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company
§ Social media recruitment goals
§ Social media engagement goals
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns
- BHT (Brand Health Tracker)
- Work with retail digital central team to implement all store digital initiatives and digital transformation strategies.
- Plan, design and implement the company digital transformation strategy.
- Work with digital manager on managing the day-to-day digital touch points.
- Support buyers in customer profiling to support in brands selection and brand position.
- Provide customer data and help segment customers.
- Lead the Retail CRM central team in utilizing retail data to support
- Plan and manage UAE and KSA engagement and digital budget
- Maintain expenses tracking and continually update the store engagement expenses on monthly expenditure by updating finance cost control sheet.
- Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
- Jobholder will need to scan, act with a sense of urgency and alertness to developments in the KSA market to ensure opportunities are addressed and risks are minimized.
- Job Holder needs to establish a routine in the stores to ensure focus on different aspects of operation constant communication flow between stores and Dubai head office as well as continuity of the plans in all stores, and ensure all department managers are trained in relevant procedures
- Job Holder provides clear financial direction to the stores through analyzing key financial/operational performance reports, identifying risks and managing action to resolve
- Job Holder ensures a robust control of tills/ cash in stores, ensures all till/ cash control audits are completed as per store procedures
- Education: BSc or MSc in Marketing, business management or similar profession/relevant field
- Previous work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within Retail industry
- Minimum Experience and Knowledge: +10 years marketing. Ideally you will have several years’ experience in a similar business development role with good commercial awareness and business acumen.
Highly organized/ Methodical, Strategic, Creative, Strong Communication and Presentation Skills, Strong Fashion Orientation and Enthusiastic.
- Ability to inspire and drive standards for marketing and store team.
- Able to communicate clearly and compassionately with the team and other areas of the business.
- Working with Buying, Marketing, Store team and to deliver one to one communications.
- Delivering projects on time in line with the critical path.
- Project Management Skills
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind