Graduate Engineers (UAE Nationals Only)Graduate Program Atkins posted 2 years ago
Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects. As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, designing and enabling excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices. The Middle East Atkins engineering teams are looking to recruit Graduate Engineers onto their graduate development programme.
These roles will be permanently based in the UAE for UAE Nationals Only holding a family book.
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Perform tasks assigned independently with minimum guidance from the seniors in the discipline.
- Develop detailed designs from the schematic designs under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Able to develop details/sketches and provide details to CAD technicians.
- Shall ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks within the discipline.
- Managing one’s own time and time of others reporting to them.
- Responsible for compliance with Atkins QA/QC procedures and implementation of procedures.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil or Architectural engineering from a recognised Institute. At least one year’s industry (or equivalent academic) experience would be considered an advantage.
- Candidate must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 (or equivalent)
- Experience of working on international standards is an added advantage.
- Graduate membership of institutes and working towards chartership.
- Working Knowledge of software’s such as AUTOCAD and/or BIM.
Additional Information (if any)
- Shall possess valid passport.
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.
Apply and the Process:
Candidates will be screened based on the above criteria and contacted accordingly