EY Dubai Assurance – Audit Graduate Program (UAE Nationals Only)Graduate Program EY
Assurance – Audit Graduate Program
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business.
As an Assurance – Audit graduate, you’ll work in a high-performing and inclusive team that is continually innovating to advance the audit so that it better meets the evolving demands of business, regulators and investors. We’ve engaged several of the world’s leading strategy and design firms to be part of our innovation journey, advancing our technology, analytics and the skills and breadth of our people.
You’ll play a key role in that right from the start, working on live projects with all the support you need to grow into an EY future leader, plus you will:
- Join a global organization (300,000+ people worldwide)
- Be part of our network of more than 76,000+ EY Assurance professionals focused on providing exceptional client service
- Benefit from our $1.2 Billion investment in technology globally
- Be able to work with clients operating in diverse industries/sectors
Wherever in the world you work for EY, the standard of training is equally high – we’re preparing you to become one of tomorrow’s business leaders. Through our Assurance – Audit Graduate Program you will receive the right mix of training, work, mentoring and coaching that you will need to achieve your ambitions.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you’ll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists and learn from mentors. You’ll begin to build your technical, leadership and communication skills, and be responsible for parts of projects right away.
Within your first year of joining EY, you’ll register and start studying for a professional qualification that is relevant to your role in Assurance – Audit. The relevant professional qualifications are the Chartered Certified Accountant by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), or the Certified Public Accountant (CPA). In line with our professional qualifications policy, we’ll support you in obtaining the professional qualification that is right for you.
- Learn about important financial statements such as balance sheets, cash flow statements, and profit and loss accounts
- Learn how to develop the skill of professional skepticism and identify critical patterns and trends in financial data to provide better business insights and greater confidence in financial reporting to your clients
- Provide fine quality audit evidence through the use of advanced data analytics
- Provide relevant feedback during the audit to improve business processes and controls
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or a degree relating to Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics with strong academic credentials
- Graduated within 18 months of applying to the Graduate Program
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Arabic and English
Whenever you join us and however long you stay, we want your EY experience to last a lifetime.