Discipline Engineer (UAE Nationals Only)Full time SNC Lavalin International posted 2 years ago
We have an opening for a Discipline Engineer in Oil and Gas. The suitable individual shall have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within the Oil and Gas sector and should hold a corresponding Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering.
- Delivering scope of work, drawings and executing the detailed design, or construction and maintenance activities in line with the project specification and standards.
- Ensure project progress to meet schedule and budget and recognize change in scope.
- Review and check design quality and technical accuracy on assigned projects ensuring they meet the client and internal technical specifications.
- Prepare and approve general notes requisitions for equipment on assigned projects.
- Provide progress report information and technical reports on assigned projects, at the required frequency and with the required content to the relevant Discipline Lead Engineer.
- Advise the Engineering Manager of any slippages / deviations and their causes and proposed corrective action and of any technical problems and unresolved differences with other groups.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation/Automation, or Chemical) and or Chartered Engineer.
- 3-5 years relevant PMC/EPC oil & gas engineering experience, field experience is advantageous (ideally on GCC based projects)
- Experience working in multi-disciplined engineering team
- Advanced Excel / MS Office skills
- Advanced knowledge of Engineering software and systems
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills are essential
- UAE Nationals Only