Digital Project Manager (UAE National Only)Full time Synechron posted 3 months ago
Synechron is looking for an Emirati Project Manager to work on client-side projects for a leading bank in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Synechron has been engaged with the bank for 2 years, working on a variety of projects throughout their banking merge. One of these key projects was mobile and internet banking UX/ UI. Synechron continues to optimize and create additional features for the bank – who aspire to be the first mobile-only traditional bank in the country.
Project management daily tasks revolve around the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, budget and with the desired quality
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management
- Ability to work on your own initiative and make effective decisions under pressure
- ‘Hands on’, ‘can do’ attitude is a prerequisite
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills
- Strong people skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- A good understanding of Synechron and on-going Interest in FinTech technology and financial service industry is desirable
- Great attitude
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
During your employment with Synechron, you will be liable to be transferred to any of the offices or client location, whether existing or to be set up, anywhere in UAE, on the same terms and conditions of employment at the sole discretion of the management.
Ability to work on client location (onsite) and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Experience working with clients and business partners is required.
Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
Participate in pitches and meetings as well as consult with clients to refine and meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners (if required) in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
It is also a key requirement that you are flexible to travel to any of Synechron’s global locations for short-term projects – usually up to 3 months. Our Dubai office acts as a digital hub, and as such, we aim to service all offices with our best-in-class digital resources.
- Stakeholder satisfaction