Developer – Enterprise Solutions (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Expo2020 Dubai
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply!
The Information, Communications & Technology (ICT) team is responsible for developing and implementing the ICT Master Plan; defining and implementing technology infrastructure, systems, and services as well as providing operations support; preparing and executing technology testing and operational readiness phases; and coordinating with Dubai Smart City initiatives in alignment with the requirements and planning of Expo 2020 Dubai.
At least 8 years of practical development experience in MS.NET, SharePoint and MS Dynamics environments including at least 3 full project life-cycle as well as:
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Equivalent Bachelor degree;
- Strong knowledge of development tools in particular; Microsoft.Net, Sharepoint and related CRM applications (such as Microsoft Dynamics);
- Proven competency in integration of developed solutions to ERP and non-ERP applications;
- Proven analytical and documentation skills;
- Proficiency in the English language.
The purpose of this job is to deliver technical development, consulting and support services on Enterprise Solutions, as well as continuous improvements and solutions to functional and reporting requirements of the business so as to achieve overall customer satisfaction.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Deliver Enterprise Applications department development services and projects that align available technology with business process and reporting requirements so as to deliver maximum value;
- Analyze and understand the business technology requirements and provide long-term and robust solutions to these requirements in line with the agreed technology roadmap for the business;
- Participate in project teams including functional, technical and business users to support the relevant business area in attaining its strategic objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner using the required development tools;
- Manage & lead workshops to specify business requirements;
- Design, develop and test applications to meet design specifications.