Deputy Head of Security OperationsFull time Expo2020 Dubai posted 2 years ago
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply!
The role of the Security Department at Expo 2020 site oversees all aspects of Security across all phases of the Expo 2020 program, from construction, event delivery and legacy.
The role of the Deputy Head of Operations supports the Head of Security Operations in the management delivery of day to day and routine activities within security operations, and to act as a deputy for all security operations management matters.
The main responsibilities included in this role will be:
- Support the design of the Expo2020 security solution, through planning, build and delivery of security day to day and operational team management;
- Manage and oversee the development and implementation of security policy & procedures, standards and guidelines;
- Manage and audit third-party security providers to ensure oversight and quality assurance, and report on deviations and non-compliance, and where appropriate contingency planning;
- Contribute subject matter expertise to the overarching security operations planning function, providing input, oversight and expertise as an when required;
- Undertake any other duties as required from time to time to meet operational and organisational needs.
8+ years’ experience in a similar role as well as:
- A Bachelors Degree in Security or related field (or extensive career with military, police or other security agencies);
- Demonstrated knowledge of the national security apparatus;
- Demonstrated design and management of physical security measures (including but not limited to perimeter, pedestrian and vehicle clearance technologies;
- Demonstrated ability to manage third-party agencies and their related service levels;
- Experience in analysis techniques for assessing security risk/exposure and the analysis of threats;
- Strong interpersonal ability, managing multiple relationships, developing rapport and building trust.