Client Relationship Executive (UAE National w/Family Book)Full time Aetna International
You will be responsible for coordinating and producing quotations for the business and support the overall sales & support requirements for new/existing business.
Communicating as necessary with customers or agents regarding inquiries and issues via telephone, internet or written correspondence.
- Supports the MEA Sales Managers, Account Services Manager, Head of Sales, and Managing Director in the achievement of the revenue goals for the MEA region
- Qualify rating requests for appropriateness, product options, etc.
- Supports Presentation and RFI/RFP requests
- Supports reporting requests
- Maintains appropriate quote logs
- Supports process for new plan implementation/renewals
- Generate quotations & meet established timelines for quote turn around targets
- Communicated effectively with organizational colleagues on new sales/renewal
- Coordinates appropriate sign offs with MEA team (Finance, Underwriting, Employer Services / PSS)
- Articulate the Aetna Value Proposition
- Coordinates customized marketing efforts such as mailers, e-mail communications and product updates and support Aetna regional rebranding effort
- Supports special projects assigned by the Head of Sales
- Ensure timely resolution of issues and inquiries related to new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments.
- Perform quality control checks on processed policies.
- Maintain accurate customer records according to department policies
- Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Brokers and other Aetna departments.
- Communicates effectively and timely to internal and external constituents
- Adhere to Best Practice Process, Service Standards and all relevant statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that products and services are aligned with customer’s requirements and commitments are met
- UAE National with Family Book
- 1-3 years in a customer service/administrative role preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments competently, accurately and efficiently
- College degree or equivalent experience Skills
- Analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently
- Well organized
- Strong customer focus