Associate Sales Representative – New Graduate – Bachelor/Master (UAE Nationals Only)Graduate Program Cisco Systems posted 4 months ago
Position will start in July 2020 and is open to candidates who have graduated in 2018 onwards.
MUST LISTEN PODCAST:
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. We help companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate and live.
Ranked in the top 30 best places to work globally by both Fortune and LinkedIn, you’ll be joining a world recognized brand with a great reputation.
Cisco has a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. You’ll be working with some of the best brains in the business in a supportive, connected and technologically advanced environment.
We ensure you are recognized for you contribution to Cisco through bonus schemes and our reward program ‘Connected Recognition’.
Work for the benefit of everyone. All our employees receive 5 days a year to pursue voluntary causes they are passionate about through our ‘Time2Give’ initiative.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for early-in-career talent aspiring to move into sales roles.
Phase 1 – The Programme will help you learn about Cisco architectures and study the latest technology advancements including solutions, services, products, and competitors. As the initial training is complete, you will receive on-the-job experiential learning while developing your skills in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization.
You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learned, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigorous training plan, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
Phase 2 – The Program will offer you a role as part of the Cisco Sales Team. You will be a key advisor in driving architecture/services sales and developing opportunities through sales and strategic specialist activities. In your dedicated coverage area, you will be engaging directly with other sales teams by proposing techniques, strategy, and programs to identify, prospect and create new opportunities for our Customers with Cisco partners.
Who You’ll Work With:
You’ll learn and work alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make longlasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who You Are:
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need To Be Eligible
- Graduate by the start date of the program, 27th of July 2020.
- Graduate from a bachelor or master degree in one of the following field of study Business, Management, IT Mgmt, Business Innovation, Information Systems/Science, Finance and similar.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Hold the right to live and work in the country that you are applying for, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
- Willing to relocate for 12 months of training to the hub. Visa assistance and relocation package to training hub will be provided as required.
- Willing to return to your country you applied for unless otherwise required due to business needs.
Graduate Program Start date: 27th July 2020
Training Location: Amsterdam for the first 12 months
Location after training: Dubai, UAE