Business Support Graduate (UAE Nationals Only)Graduate Program Atkins
SNC Lavalin’s, Atkins business is renowned for the expertise, experience and excellence of its people – and professional qualifications are at the heart of this reputation. Join our Graduate Development Programme and we’ll offer you all the support, training and practical experience you need to achieve your chosen qualification and develop a career that will make the most of your potential.
You will participate in a structured Graduate Development Programme which is aimed at developing your skills and capabilities to produce the leaders of tomorrow. Initially, development and work experience will focus on developing core capabilities; people skills, achieving results, applying expertise & knowledge and building sustainable relationships
A large part of your personal development will be achieved by working on real-world projects and reflecting on those experiences, supplemented by a range of courses, seminars and specific graduate events.
In our structured 3 year program you will not only gain technical experience in your chosen field but you will have the opportunity to undertake placements in areas of Finance, Legal, HR, Information systems and marketing & communications as well as our Global Design Centre (India).
- Minimum degree classification of 2:1 in Business Management / Administration degree or similar.
- No more than two years relevant work experience
- Drive and self motivation to achieve chartered status with the relevant institution
- Drive to continuously develop your technical & behavioural skills
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in English (verbal & written) within multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to influence others
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make sound judgments
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive tax free Total Package
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin (expatriates only)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Gratuity Scheme (or pension scheme for GCC Nationals)
- Medical & Life Insurance cover
- 22 days’ holiday (based on Sunday-Thursday, 8am-6pm)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bi-annual performance reviews
- Structured development to meet professional status with the relevant institution
- Professional support through allocated mentor & line manager; quarterly & annual reviews; graduate induction & development event; technical & non-technical training; Knowledge Sharing sessions; and Graduate Representatives & Discussion Groups.