Brand Manager (UAE Nationals Only)Full time DXBEntertainments
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the promotional, brand positioning and sponsorship aspects of Bollywood™ Dubai.
- Developed the launch marketing & strategic budget plan for Bollywood Parks™ Dubai that included, online and offline media strategy and activation in relation to core target markets, channel strategy, IP management, CRM and strategic partnerships.
- Manage the successful use of the Public Relations channel to drive brand awareness for Bollywood Parks™ Dubai across the region and in India through defined campaigns, online content seeding, and activations.
- Analyse regional insights regarding local trends, market dynamics, and future product requirements, to shape and define the strategy for the park across all markets.
- Delivered regular updates on product positioning, messaging frameworks and key messages for Bollywood™ Dubai, in line with client and customer feedback, market trends, competitive insight and customer insight.
- Prepared regular executive-level reports on marketing performance, budget utilization, and strategic recommendations for marketing investment in post opening phase.
- Managed and delivered the creative and brand pitches and RFPs.
- Drive the distribution of relevant content to the database to help ensure ongoing engagement and awareness of Bollywood Parks™ Dubai.
- Identification new market opportunities and driving growth for Bollywood Park Dubai ™.
- The key point of contact for the creation of content and distribution of internal communications.
- Delivering a positive ROI on all B2C marketing activities for awareness and brand growth.
- Provide guidance and approvals to the agencies in their deliverables.
- Proactively interacted with Cluster Sales and the Revenue team on development and deployment of direct channel marketing programs that supported acquisition and growth of the database.
- Monitor, assess and report the performance of all marketing campaigns by analyzing key performance indicators in order to ensure visibility on their return on investment.
- Work directly with sales & revenue colleagues to develop direct marketing initiatives that measurably impact revenue and drive incremental revenue.
- Managed weekly meetings with the operations teams for in-park marketing opportunities as well continuation of B2C campaigns.
- Work with the digital agency to develop innovative and profitable digital marketing strategies.
- Ensured effective management of colleagues within the marketing, communications and public relations function, through skill development, cross-functional roles and training.
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / Marketing or relevant
- Promotions background with a successful track record
- Proactive, conscientious and detailed oriented
- Min. 6 years of experience in Sales and Marketing department (similar function or responsibilities)
- The portfolio that contains examples of Sales Promo, POS, Packaging, Events, Print and Digital advertising
- Thorough understanding of promotions and execution of programs across all marketing channels
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines with good time management skills
- Language; English speaker – Indian National with Hindi speaking is a preference
- Understanding of GCC cultural peculiarities to ensure that designs created are in accordance and not offensive
- Microsoft, Google Docs, and CMS Word Press/Excel/PPT
- Independent thinker
- Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work
- Proactive and seeks to make improvements
- Background in Hotel/resort industries
- Local market knowledge
- Good organizational skills with accuracy and attention to details.
- Have good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills