Assistant Relationship Manager (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Gulf International Bank (GIB)
We have an excellent opportunity for an Emirati National to join our growing sales office in Dubai. GIB is a 40-year-old regional bank, with branches across Bahrain, KSA and Abu Dhabi, and a Wholesale Banking Representative Office in Dubai.
We are looking for an Emirati National to join our highly successful Wholesale Banking team, to successfully manage designated client portfolios ensuring maximum client satisfaction. You will be responsible for timely, high quality and independent credit review of assigned credit/client portfolio.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor in accounting, business or finance (or related subject)
- 2+ years corporate banking experience, ideally in an assistant relationship manager or credit analyst role
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior local to move into the lucrative Corporate Banking space, with a top regional bank. Certain responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure timely processing of the client requirements for new, renewals, amendments and extension of client facilities.
- Liaise with relationship managers and/or clients to obtain information required for clients as and when necessary.
- Handle all internal GIB matters in relation to the client so that the RM can be “on the field” all the time
- Timely prepare the credit applications through proper planning and based on portfolio responsibility.
- Prepare the financial spreads ensuring consistent application of definitions
- Ensure that the internal ratings generated by the rating models are accurate, reflecting the correct credit profile of an obligor
- Review, analyze and work with the relationship manager to structure the transaction ensuring that the risk level is minimized/mitigated.
- Guide the Relationship Managers to structure the facilities in view of bank’s risk appetite
- Work along with the relationship manager to review and finalize the documentation & prepare DCC, FM etc
- Ensure compliance to established credit policies and procedures and recommend proper credit decisions to the authorized committee
This is an exceptional opportunity and the successful candidate will need to match the following criteria:
- Emirati National ONLY
- English and Arabic speaker
- Strong credit & structuring related skills.
- Good understanding of corporate credit rating models, strong credit analytical and evaluation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to learn