Assistant Manager Learning & Development (UAE Nationals only)Full time referbility.com
Disclaimer: This is a job that referbility.com is promoting for one of our clients, a leading & well known semi-governmental in Dubai.
Manage learning & development activities in order to maximize efficiency and streamline processes for learning management and delivery to ensure that the investment in the development of UAE Region Human Resources is correctly targeted and cost-effective.
1. Assist in managing the Learning and Development Division to ensure that the investment in the development of UAE Region Human Resources is correctly targeted and cost-effective. Overall responsibility for developing and communicating the Learning & Development Calendar based on historical data and performance management contracts.
2. Coordinate with Manager Performance Management to ensure that the Performance management Contracts are relevant, aligned to business needs and that learning interventions promote higher levels of performance that are measured through effective follow up with the business units.
3. To manage a quality process in respect of learning and development providers, learning material and teaching methodologies to ensure maximum benefit to the organization.
4. To establish professional contacts with leading training institutes, external trainers and other professional bodies so as to understand the latest developments and programs in the training field for skill development.
5. Manage and supervise the staff within the Learning and Development section and take appropriate actions to motivate and enhance staff morale.
6. Support learning & development activities in order to maximize efficiency and streamline processes for learning management and delivery
7. Work closely with the Oracle LMS support team, and support the LMS champions and administrators as a power user to ensure user adoption of new processes and functionality that the LMS provides
8. work closely with stakeholders at all levels to identify development needs, Training Needs Analysis and the design, development, and delivery of talent development solutions and tools.