Assistant Manager – Design (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Expo2020 Dubai
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply!
The Commercial department services key partners and sponsors, who are set to grow in number as Expo 2020 approaches. The team proactively plans and supports partners with developing marketing activation plans to maximize their sponsorship of Expo 2020 Dubai. The team also liaises with various Expo 2020 Dubai departments to ensure partner rights and benefits are implemented.
5+ years of graphic design experience, as well as:
- A Bachelors Degree in graphic design or a related field;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Knowledge and experience using design software, such as Quark Xpress, InDesign or Illustrator plus photo-editing software, such as PhotoShop and other relevant graphics computer software, plus standard software such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Fluent in English is a must and Arabic beneficial;
- Detail oriented with high attention to detail and quality;
- Design experience with licensed products, product development, creation of POS and/or retail store design.
The Assistant Manager Design will be responsible for providing the creative direction and inspiration for the Licensing and Retail team, as well as consulting appointed licensees and retailers on their product designs or retail environment and correct use of Expo 2020 branding.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensure the direction and integrity of the Expo2020 brand are aligned with our creative objectives. This will include providing creative direction for all intellectual property, internal departments, and external retailers;
- Support the approvals process for the department providing creative input and solutions for licensees and retailers with regards to use of Expo 2020 on products and across retail operators;
- Ensure collaborative relationships with the department and organization such as Brand Management, Marketing and Communications and operations to ensure licensees’ agreements are adhered to, creative assets and guidance is provided maximizing the sales opportunities for Expo 2020 Licensed products;
- Support Licensing and Retail teams with development of the Expo 2020 intellectual property, licensing style guides and retailer guidelines in order to maximize the opportunity for licensees and retailers;
- Generate marketing materials and messaging to support the promotion and sale of Expo 2020 licensed products through Expo 2020 marketing channels or those of our partners.