Management Trainee (UAE Nationals Only)Graduate Program Aramex
Our Management Trainee Program is designed for talented graduates who are passionate about making a personal impact in the future of the company and will enable them to reach their full potential to become Aramex next generation of leaders. The program aims at:
- Blending the talent’s unique skills with the fast-paced environment at aramex to redefine their limits, exposing talent to an international community and offering top-level responsibility early on in their careers. The objective is to help them create a strong foundation for their future career with aramex.
- Fast tracking the graduates’ careers through learning all aspects of the business and the industry through rotational assignments, giving them access to mentoring and coaching by Aramex world-class leaders, providing opportunities to share their ideas and work on important and impactful projects that will not only contribute to our shared success at aramex but also help us shape a better business and a better world.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Enrolling in a one-year program including functional rotations’ assignments and real time job experiences.
- Actively engage and participate in training assignments through rotations to become familiar with line and staff functions that affect each phase of business.
- Shadow experienced employees to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of their roles.
- Demonstrate high work standards in assigned projects and real job responsibilities.
- Contribute to the organization by constantly providing a fresh perspective and solutions to existing business challenges and opportunities.
- Constantly seek feedback and work on areas of development through the course of the program.
- Combine challenging job assignments, trainings, workshops and interactive reviews to develop technical, financial, business and leadership skills.
- Engagement and ownership of self-development and execution of learning modules.
- Demonstrate highest levels of work ethics and personal integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree of relevant field.
- 0-1 years’ work experience.
- Graduation year 2019 preferably.
- Real time leadership experiences during education/work experience will be an advantage.
- Language requirement- Proficiency in English & Arabic.
- Analytically sharp, intuitive and a creative problem solver.
- Innovative mind and competence willing to challenge the status quo.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Influencing and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates learning agility.
- Demonstrates leadership potential.