Advisor – Corporate Governance (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Five Continents Technical and Industrial Services Establishment
Provide guidance for continuous update of company process maps as well aspolicy and procedures manuals. Conduct analytical tasks related to division andinternal committee activities to improve functionality. Benchmark and proposegovernance framework changes.
- Ensure availability and accuracy of internal and external committee charters by analyzing and reviewing charters for internal and external committees, verification of information and charters, and apply amendments and publish updates.
- Conduct surveys to determine and improve functionality of internal committees, design and disseminate survey questionnaires, compile and analyse data, and report results with recommendations to management.
- Monitor the Action Tracking System in order to follow up on timely posting of committee findings by committee representatives and follow up progression of work.
- Research practices and trends for the development of Employee Handbook in areas such as code of conduct, business ethics and office etiquette. Maintain handbooks and update whenever is required.
- Participate in multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams to benchmark and review corporate governance framework in order to keep abreast with national and international trends of corporate governance and develop reports and proposals for amendment.
- Plan, supervise andcoordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop theassigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective sectionobjectives.
- Provide input forpreparation of the Unit / Divisional budgets and assist in the implementationof the approved Budget and work plans to deliver objectives.
- Investigate and highlightany significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Unit /Divisional policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order tosupport execution of the work programs in line with Company and Internationalstandards.
- Contribute to theachievement of the approved PerformanceObjectives for the Unit / Division in line with the Company Performanceframework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement newtools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operationalprocesses.
- Identify improvements ininternal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency inline with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issuesconfronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSEpolicies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation andsustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and COMPANY Code of Practices.
- Provide inputs to prepareSection MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree Accounting or BusinessAdministration or equivalent.
- MinimumExperience & Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years of experience.
- @ Five Continents Technical and Industrial Services Establishment
- United Arab Emirates,Abu Dhabi
- Oil & Energy