Advisor – Business Continuity (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Five Continents Technical and Industrial Services Establishment
- Develops and ensures implementation of a Business Continuity Management Framework that supports business preparedness and operational readiness.
- Develops mitigation strategies and creates scenarios to re-establish operations in the event of business disruptions.
- Provides appropriate support to the crisis management and emergency preparedness team as required. Monitors participation in business continuity exercises and provides assistance to stakeholders in matters related to implementation of the plans.
- Participates in the audits the availability of business critical equipment as identified in the Business Continuity Plan.
- Researches and prepares reports to provide management assurance.
- Recommends recovery strategies and options and assists with the implementation of recovery solutions.
- Coordinates development of schedules for business continuity documentation maintenance and update, exercises, and independent review and validation.
- Provides expertise and support to emergency managers, as requested, when a business disruption occurs.
- Monitors and implements Government & Federal legal requirements for Business Continuity.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Unit / Divisional budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Unit /Divisional policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Unit / Division in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements ininternal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency inline with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and COMPANY Code of Practices.
- Provide inputs to prepareSection MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
- MinimumExperience & Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years of experience in business continuity planning,emergency management in the Oil and Gas (or similar) industry .
- @ Five Continents Technical and Industrial Services Establishment
- United Arab Emirates,Abu Dhabi
- Oil & Energy