11 Feb, 2019
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
AED40,000 - AED75,000 monthly
Full time / وقت كامل
The Head of Treasury Operations is directly responsible for the day to day operational treasury activities undertaken for the company. This position has day to day management responsibility for all treasury staff in Treasury Operation including, motivation of staff ensuring low staff turnover, good team spirit and high morale. The position should also ensure the cross training of staff to manage absences in Operational Treasury and provide comprehensive support for the VP Treasury.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 10 years of progressively responsible experience in treasury or cash management operations, including experience of international treasury management.
- Personnel management experience, with strong personal and professional integrity. Team Player – specifically non-hierarchal.
- Subject Matter Expert in domestic and international treasury and banking concepts, cash management forecasting and practices, and banking products and service.
- Practical experience and understanding of foreign currency markets, hedging, and exchange.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting and finance principles, with the ability to apply concepts within a treasury context.
- An experienced business partner who is able to effectively manage stakeholders and problem solve, with strong customer service skills: Manage internal customer relationships through a competent, technically able, ‘can do’ service approach ensuring agreed service levels are maintained
- Excellent people management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Should have worked in a dynamic corporate environment before and be comfortable with a flexible environment.
- Should have experience with budgeting and forecasting.
The position is responsible for:
- The strategic management of the group’s cash and liquidity, including cash concentration and banking structures
- Management of in-house bank accounts, balances and payment factory activities
- Operational bank relationship management
- Liaising with Group planning to identify, report, mitigate and document operational FX, commodity and interest rate risks (short and long term)
- Responsible all aspects of treasury related accounting / financial reporting
- Document, refine and maintain Treasury policies and procedure manuals and maintain treasury management systems (quantum and Trax)
- Treasury related reporting (including forecasting) to / from treasury and within treasury
- Responsible for the management and operation of various financing and holding companies as agreed with Group Tax / Legal.
- Integration of new/existing business units into operational treasury and into financing structures
- Follow-up, analyse and interpret short term financial markets and provide the necessary guidance to Group management as required.
- Together with other financial controllers and the Head of Corporate Finance implement a proper segregation of duties and ensure that an appropriate controls framework is in place
- Working closely with the Head of Corporate Finance and local financial management to ensure that the short-term treasury needs of all businesses are met.
- Mentor and develop treasury team members
- Assist the VP Treasury in any adhoc projects as required
Qualifications Required: A finance or finance related degree
You should apply for this role if you are interested in the operations and development of the Operational Treasury function, have 5+ years of experience in the similar role and have a Finance or Finance related degree.
This position reports to (designation)
'Work Ethics' needed to succeed in this role
This position is open to both MALE & FEMALE applicants
Family Book (Kholasat Qaid)
UAE Nationals Only
Min Work Experience (Similar Discipline)
6 - 10 Years
Min Education Required
Special Benefits for UAE Nationals
On-the-Job Training & Development, Flexible Working Hours, Work From Home, Paid Maternity Leave, Paid Paternity Leave, Free Gym Membership, Free Day-Care Service (in-office), Free Lunch, Free Snacks, Free Tea & Coffee, Company-Wide Retreats, Retirement Benefits, Company Car, Mobile Phone Allowance, Apprenticeship Program, Health Insurance, Dental Care, Healthcare On-Site, Health & Wellness Programs
'Communication Skills' needed to succeed in this role
Writing reports and proposals,
'Critical Thinking' needed to succeed in this role
'Leadership Skills' needed to succeed in this role
Managing difficult conversations
'Positive Attitude' needed to succeed in this role
'Teamwork' needed to succeed in this role
Dealing with difficult situations,
Dealing with office politics,