You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Executive Support: Provide executive support and manage line managing directors diary, appointments, telephone calls, visitors and business travel with the required levels of confidentiality in line with the standards required to provide day to day support
- Document Management: Handle and organize correspondence, key documents, and records relating to the Group to ensure all are produced, managed and maintained in line with the required level of confidentiality and standards
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to the Group by handling queries, petty cash expenses, completing paperwork and ad hoc requests, managing bookings, ordering supplies to ensure the continuous operation of the Group.
- Reporting: Collate information to produce presentations and reports as requested by the line manager in preparation for meetings.
- People Management: Manage self and team in line with teams people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own and employee contribution to business performance. Organize and supervise the activities and work of the team to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved and the business plan is delivered in line with the required policies, processes, procedures and systems.
- Policies, Processes, Systems, and Procedures:- Continuous Improvement:
Minimum Experience: At least 3 years of experience as a Secretary or Executive Assistant to GM or MD, CEO's or CFO's
- Minimum Qualifications: Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge and Skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, Analytical skills Solid experience in handling a wide range of correspondence independently with strong organizational skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in native Arabic and English
- Discretion and confidentialit