31 Jan, 2019
Dubai - UAE
Full time / وقت كامل
You will be responsible for coordinating and producing quotations for the business and support the overall sales & support requirements for new/existing business.
Communicating as necessary with customers or agents regarding inquiries and issues via telephone, internet or written correspondence.
- Supports the MEA Sales Managers, Account Services Manager, Head of Sales, and Managing Director in the achievement of the revenue goals for the MEA region
- Qualify rating requests for appropriateness, product options, etc.
- Supports Presentation and RFI/RFP requests
- Supports reporting requests
- Maintains appropriate quote logs
- Supports process for new plan implementation/renewals
- Generate quotations & meet established timelines for quote turn around targets
- Communicated effectively with organizational colleagues on new sales/renewal
- Coordinates appropriate sign offs with MEA team (Finance, Underwriting, Employer Services / PSS)
- Articulate the Aetna Value Proposition
- Coordinates customized marketing efforts such as mailers, e-mail communications and product updates and support Aetna regional rebranding effort
- Supports special projects assigned by the Head of Sales
- Ensure timely resolution of issues and inquiries related to new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments.
- Perform quality control checks on processed policies.
- Maintain accurate customer records according to department policies
- Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Brokers and other Aetna departments.
- Communicates effectively and timely to internal and external constituents
- Adhere to Best Practice Process, Service Standards and all relevant statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that products and services are aligned with customer’s requirements and commitments are met
- UAE National with Family Book
- 1-3 years in a customer service/administrative role preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments competently, accurately and efficiently
- College degree or equivalent experience Skills
- Analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently
- Well organized
- Strong customer focus
Client Relationship Executive holding a family book and having at least 1 year experience.
'Work Ethics' needed to succeed in this role
This position is open to both MALE & FEMALE applicants
Family Book (Kholasat Qaid)
UAE Nationals Only
Min Work Experience (Similar Discipline)
1 - 3 Years
Min Education Required
High School Diploma
Special Benefits for UAE Nationals
On-the-Job Training & Development, Flexible Working Hours, Company Car, Unpaid Extended Leave, Health Insurance, Dental Care, Vision Care, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health & Wellness Programs
'Communication Skills' needed to succeed in this role
Writing reports and proposals,
'Critical Thinking' needed to succeed in this role
Desire to learn,
Tolerant of change and uncertainty
'Leadership Skills' needed to succeed in this role
Giving clear feedback,
Managing difficult conversations
'Positive Attitude' needed to succeed in this role
'Teamwork' needed to succeed in this role
Dealing with difficult situations,